Sandcastle Homeowner's Association Rules and Regulations
1. Vehicles may be parked only in the parking space provided for that purpose at your unit. The parking of cars is not to
exceed the driveway area associated with each unit. No vehicles may be driven off the paved area. Maintenance other
than washing and waxing is prohibited. No Parking by the dumpsters.
2. Parking of recreational vehicles (motor homes and pull campers) is not allowed. Parking of boats is allowed under your
unit. Commercial vehicles may be parked in the driveway of the unit while maintenance is being performed.
3. No radio or TV antennas or any wiring for any purposes may be installed on the exterior of the building without the
written consent of Sandcastle HOA. Owners/Tenants are prohibited from making any alterations to exterior of units
without the written consent of Sandcastle HOA.
4. Speed limit within the complex is 5 miles per hour.
5. The balconies shall be used only for the purposes intended and shall not be used for hanging garments, towels or other objects on the railings.
6. Sandcastle HOA must approve any physical changes to the common area.
7. Owners/Tenant shall be permitted to keep a pet within their unit and only within their unit. No pet will be left
unattended on the balcony or chained outside the unit. Owner/Tenant are to be responsible for pest control costs
relating to their pet, to include the cost to eliminate pest caused by their pet on the common area or in nearby units. Pets
must be on leashes while the pet is out doors. Owner/Tenant are responsible for IMMEDIATE CLEANUP after their pet
and will be expected to be prepared to do so any time the owner/Tenant and pet are outside.
8. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM. No one may make or permit any disturbing noises during quiet hours.
9. The dock is for everyone's use and enjoyment. If you place a crab trap at the dock please tend to your trap only.
Fireworks may not be fired from the dock or from within the complex due to the fire hazard. In consideration of others, anyone who uses the dock should not leave any of their garbage or trash for someone else to clean up.
10. Owners are responsible for their family members as well as their tenants and their guest, if they are leasing their unit.
Everyone must obey the rules and regulations or they will be asked to leave the complex.
11. Garbage and trash must always be in plastic bags that are tied and must be placed in the dumpsters that are located up
front on the East and West side of the complex.
12. No signs, posters, etc. shall be displayed in windows.
13. POOL RULES:
a. The pool hours are from 6:00 AM until 10:00 PM.
b. Residents swim at their own risk, Sandcastle does not employ a lifeguard.
c. No diving into the pool.
d. Please shower before entering the pool.
e. No eating in the pool area.
f. No glass containers in the pool area.
g. When leaving the pool area please remove floats, toys and towels, etc.
h. No excessively loud noises or music in the pool area.
i. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 years. An adult will be allowed
to supervise no more than 3 children.
j. Swim suits must be worn when in the pool.
k. If you must smoke please use the ash containers in the pool area.
I. The pool is restricted to residents and their guest. Residents are responsible for their guest.
m. PETS ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE POOL AREA BY COUNTY AND STATE LAW.
n. Persons will be asked to leave pool area if they cannot conform to the rules of the pool.
o. Babies must wear Swimmy Diapers in the pool and dirty diapers must be removed from the pool area-Do not put
diapers in the trash receptacle.
The Florida HomeownersAssociationAct allows for the useof fines as an enforcement tool. The Associationmay levy reasonable fines against an owner for any infraction made by the owner or his tenant or guest.
THE RULES SHALL BE POSTED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO ALL OWNERS THEIR TENANTS AND OR GUEST.
Sandcastle Beach Townhomes